Only 4 words are needed to describe these mats;
STRONG, STIFF, LIGHTWEIGHT & REVOLUTIONARY.
With the utilization of CrossLam technology, our standard Douglas-fir Access Mat is twice as strong as a traditional bolted Access Mat and 5 times stiffer. CrossLam Access Mats are 2/3rds the weight of traditional bolted mats. The revolutionary design has a solid top, making them the easiest mats in the industry to clean, preventing the migration of site to site contamination to promote a clean environment, minimizing our environmental footprint.
Crosslam Access Matting benefits
- With our lighter mats shipping costs are significantly less than with traditional matting
- All-wood construction means low environmental impact
- All lumber sourced from BC & Alberta. No cross boarder contaminants
- All inbound lumber is kiln dried and heat treated meaning no bugs of any kind
- Designed to be easily cleaned on site (hydraulic broom or pressure wash)
- Independently tested by the world’s largest independent forest research centre (FPInnovations)
- CrossLam mats offer a Phytosanitary Certificate and meet or exceed all industry standard
- Solvent and formaldehyde free
- Manufactured with ZERO toxic emissions at any stage of the CrossLam life cycle