Only 3 words are needed to describe these mats;
STRONG, LIGHTWEIGHT, & REVOLUTIONARY.
With the utilization of CrossLam technology, our standard Douglas-fir Access Mat is twice as strong as a traditional bolted Access Mat. CrossLam Access Mats are 2/3rds the weight of traditional bolted mats. The revolutionary design has a solid top, making them the easiest mats in the industry to clean, preventing the migration of site to site contamination to promote a clean environment, minimizing our environmental footprint.
Contrary to popular belief, the resin used to bond our mats has been independently tested and has proven to be non-toxic. Even when burned, emissions specific to these adhesives are not detectable. Using a resin in our mats that does not cause harm is just one more example of our commitment to environmental stewardship.
Crosslam Access Matting benefits
- With our lighter mats, shipping costs are significantly less than with traditional matting
- All-wood construction means low environmental impact
- All lumber sourced from BC & Alberta. No cross border contaminants
- All inbound lumber is kiln dried and heat treated meaning no bugs of any kind
- Designed to be easily cleaned on site (hydraulic broom or pressure wash)
- Independently tested by the world’s largest independent forest research centre (FPInnovations)
- CrossLam mats offer a Phytosanitary Certificate and meet or exceed all industry standard
- Solvent and formaldehyde free
- Manufactured with ZERO toxic emissions at any stage of the CrossLam life cycle
Chemco Matting News
Chemco is Hiring: Class 1 Drivers - Whitecourt [Closed]
This posting has been closed, thank you for all who applied. Qualified individuals are being contacted. Class 1 Driver We are seeking expe ...
Chemco Matting: Chemco Crambo
This Komptech Crambo unit is a wood waste reducing 'beast'. With a 600 HP C18 Caterpillar engine and 134 aggressive teeth, it can chew up th ...
Chemco Access Matting in the Northwest Territories
All the way up in the Northwest Territories, our access matting team has successfully provided 212 truck loads carrying ...