CTI is a leading Western Canadian Contractor specializing in multiple disciplines, including the area of telecommunication infrastructure projects throughout Canada. CTI is a progressive company that supports all individuals in both professional and personal development. We are currently recruiting Shallow Utility Workers to our growing and diverse team.
Job Summary (Winnipeg):
Shallow utility workers are responsible for the installation of underground infrastructure for fibre optic and associated distribution components for connection of residential and business.
- Adhering to company policies and ensuring safety is priority
- Driving to and from work locations to perform daily tasks
- Operating vehicles and equipment in a safe manner, always adhering to company policies
- Utilizing hand tools and powered tools
- Maintaining vehicles and equipment
- Working around heavy equipment in congested neighborhood settings
- Abiding by local municipality, client and company polices for working on street in residential areas
- Maintain a valid drivers license
- Able to work with a group or independently
- Strong communication skills, both written and verbal
- Able to lift 50lbs
- FTTH or applicable utility installation experience and asset but not a requirement
- Horizontal Directional Drilling experience is an asset but not a requirement
Details on Employment terms:
- Full time seasonal.
- Weekend and night work could be required during build season.
- Pay based on experience.
- Location based in Winnipeg.
Job Type: Full-time Seasonal