This posting has been closed, thank you for all who applied. Qualified individuals are being contacted.
Material Handler/ Forklift Operator
Chemco is seeking a Material Handler/Forklift Operator for the Turner Valley and Black Diamond area.
- Receive materials, tools, and equipment
- Maintain yard, tools, equipment, and materials
- Fuel and maintain equipment
Qualifications / Requirements:
- Forklift ticket and experience
- CSTS 09
- Experience loading, unloading, and tracking materials is an asset
- Ability to work alone
- Good written and spoken communication skills
- Based in Turner Valley and Black Diamond Area
- Seasonal part-time employment
- 44 hours/week
- Monday to Friday day shift, though some overtime may be required
- Pay is based on experience
- Must be local to Turner Valley, Black Diamond or Okotoks area
Chemco will contact qualified applicants for an interview.
About Working for Chemco
Chemco has been supplying construction and maintenance services to the energy industry for over 50 years. From engineering through to commissioning, we provide our clients with the construction disciplines needed to build and maintain their facilities. All of which is supported by an award-winning infrastructure that is focused on delivering predictability by managing timelines and costs. Employee owned and operated and with thousands of skilled tradespeople our strength is our ability to provide an experienced project leadership team, augmented by highly skilled tradespeople who understand what is needed to execute a successful project safety and with the highest level of quality.