Chemco is Hiring: Class 1 Driver [Closed]
This posting has been closed, thank you for all who applied. Qualified individuals are being contacted.
Class 1 Driver
Chemco is hiring full-time experienced, motivated, and safety conscience Class 1 drivers for in and out of town deliveries/pickups.
- Deliveries and pick ups in a timely and professional manner
- Adhere to all safety policies, guidelines, and procedures
- Ensure all documentation is accurate and complete
- Perform periodic maintenance on trucks and trailers
- Basic knowledge of construction equipment and safe driving procedures
- Ability to legally maintain log/pre-trip books
- Yard duties and shop work as required
- Must have valid Class 1 License
- Ability to pull multiple trailer combinations
- Forklift, skid steer, loader, and winch experience is an asset
- Team Player – has respect for self and co-workers
- Proven ability to adapt to a variety of environmental factors and extreme weather conditions while performing operational requirements
- Understand relevant emergency procedures
- Demonstrated ability to work in a team environment
Please submit a resume complete with a current 5 year commercial abstract and copy of driver's license. Only selected candidates will be contacted.
Chemco has been supplying construction and maintenance services to the energy industry for over 50 years. From engineering through to commissioning we provide our clients with the construction disciplines needed to build and maintain their facilities. All of which is supported by an award-winning infrastructure that is focused on delivering predictability by managing timelines and costs. Employee owned and operated and with thousands of skilled tradespeople our strength is our ability to provide an experienced project leadership team, augmented by highly skilled tradespeople who understand what is needed to execute a successful project safety and with the highest level of quality.