Wash Bay Attendant
Chemco is a leading Western Canadian General Contractor specializing in multiple disciplines, including the area of Industrial Electrical & Instrumentation projects throughout Western Canada. Chemco is a progressive company that supports all individuals in both professional and personal development. We are currently recruiting a fulltime Wash Bay Attendant for our Nisku location.
Chemco is a proud supporter of the below programs, and strives to provide equal opportunities for all individuals in the construction and related industries:
- Trade Winds to Success
- Helmet to Hardhats
- Women Building Futures
- Pre-Apprenticeship Training (PACT Program)
If you are a self-starter motivated to make a career within our performance culture, apply in confidence.
- Perform routine washing of trucks and trailers.
- Perform routine checks and sweeping shop floors.
- Removal of garbage.
- Maintaining walkways and door entries during the Winter.
- Work order completion.
- Documenting completed work.
- Keeping a clean and safe work environment in the wash bay and shop areas.
- Completing daily job hazard assessments.
- Adhere to and promote Chemco’s HSE policies and procedures.
- High School Diploma or equivalent.
- Previous experience in and around wash bay and shop environment would be considered an asset.
- Capable of using a pressure washer.
- Ability to work alone as well as in a team environment.
- Must be able to follow directions.
What we offer
- Full time employment working from our Nisku office location.
- Competitive wages commensurate with qualifications and experience.
- H&W Benefits.
- Ability for growth and movement.
We thank all candidates for applying, but only those that are being considered for these positions will be contacted.