Telecommunications Aerial Lineman, FTTH
Aerial utility workers will be responsible for the installation of overhead infrastructure for fibre optic and associated distribution components for connection of residential and business.
- Adhering to company policies and ensuring safety is priority
- Driving to and from work locations to perform daily tasks
- Operating vehicles and equipment in a safe manner, always adhering to company policies
- Working out of bucket truck and ladder use
- Utilizing hand tools and powered tools
- Maintaining vehicles and equipment
- Working around heavy equipment
- Abiding by local municipality, client and company polices for working on street in residential areas
- Maintain a valid drivers license
- Able to work with a group or independently
- Valid OSHA fall protection
- Bucket truck and pole climbing experience
- Strong communication skills, both written and verbal
- Able to lift 50lbs
- Bucket truck and aerial infrastructure installation
- Lashing and drop placement
- FTTH or applicable utility installation experience and asset but not a requirement
Details on Employment terms:
Full time seasonal. Working out of town is required 24 days on and 6 days off.
We thank all candidates for applying, but only those that are being considered for these positions will be contacted.