Rock Truck Operators – LNG Kitimat
Chemco is a leading Western Canadian Civil Contractor specializing in earthwork projects. Chemco is a progressive company that supports all individuals in both professional and personal development. We are currently recruiting an experienced Rock Truck Operators to join our team.
- Knowledge of construction materials, aggregates, clearing and grubbing and processes
- Operate two-way radios and other communication equipment, perform minor repairs to equipment.
- Conduct pre-operational inspections on equipment and clean, lubricate and refill equipment
- Ensure proper and safe storage of equipment.
- Understand and mitigate ground disturbance challenges while operating
- Is expected to operate all equipment in a safe and highly efficient manner.
- Ensure equipment is well maintained and conduct pre-operational check on equipment.
- Follow all safety protocols and policies.
Qualifications and Skills:
- Experience on working an Industrial Construction site is preferred, but required
- Experience operating Articulating Rock Trucks is preferred
- Clean Class 5 driver’s license
- Experience 5 years + as a heavy equipment operator
- Desire to work cooperatively as part of a productive team
- Ability to work safely, and independently without constant supervision
- Ability to work a flexible work schedule including different shifts and overtime when needed
- Pre-employment D&A testing.
- Absent an approved exemption, due to federal, state, local, provincial and/or client-requirements, this position requires an individual to be fully vaccinated by a Health Canada-approved or authorized COVID-19 vaccine upon hire and as a condition of continued employment
January 2022 – June 2022 with additional work anticipated
14 and 7