Chemco is a leading Western Canadian General Contractor specializing in multiple disciplines, including the area of Industrial Electrical & Instrumentation projects throughout Western Canada. Chemco is a progressive company that supports all individuals in both professional and personal development. We are currently recruiting a fulltime Parts Technician for our Nisku location.
Chemco is a proud supporter of the below programs, and strives to provide equal opportunities for all individuals in the construction and related industries:
- Trade Winds to Success
- Helmet to Hardhats
- Women Building Futures
If you are a self-starter motivated to make a career within our performance culture, apply in confidence.
- Previous experience Required in an automotive or heavy equipment shop, Parts Ticket an asset.
- Source parts online as well as on the phone
- Stocking parts
- Receiving parts
- Class 5 driver’s license
- Works well in a group/team setting as well as able to work alone.
- Excellent communication skills
What we offer
- Full time employment working from our Nisku office location.
- Competitive wages commensurate with qualifications and experience.
- H&W Benefits.
- Ability for growth and movement.
We thank all candidates for applying, but only those that are being considered for these positions will be contacted.