Loader/Skid Steer Operators – LNG Kitimat
Chemco is a leading Western Canadian Civil Contractor specializing in earthwork projects. Chemco is a progressive company that supports all individuals in both professional and personal development. We are currently recruiting experienced Loader/Skid Steer Operators to join our team.
Chemco is a proud supporter of the below programs, and strives to provide equal opportunities for all individuals in the construction and related industries:
- Trade Winds to Success
- Helmet to Hardhats
- Women Building Futures
- Pre-Apprenticeship Training (PACT Program)
- Knowledge of construction materials, aggregates, clearing and grubbing, and processes
- Operate two-way radios and other communication equipment, perform minor repairs to equipment.
- Conduct pre-operational inspections on equipment and clean, lubricate, and refill equipment
- Ensure proper and safe storage of equipment.
- Understand and mitigate ground disturbance challenges while operating.
- Is expected to operate all equipment in a safe and highly efficient manner.
- Ensure equipment is well maintained and conduct a pre-operational check on equipment.
- Follow all safety protocols and policies.
Qualifications and Skills:
- Experience of 3 years on working an Industrial Construction site with heavy equipment is preferred
- Clean Class 5 driver’s license
- Desire to work cooperatively as part of a productive team
- Ability to work safely, and independently without constant supervision
- Ability to work a flexible work schedule including different shifts and overtime when needed
- Pre-employment D&A testing.
14 and 7, 10-hour shifts
We thank all candidates for applying, but only those that are being considered for these positions will be contacted.