Chemco is a leading Western Canadian General Contractor specializing in multiple disciplines, including the area of Industrial Electrical & Instrumentation projects throughout Western Canada. Chemco is a progressive company that supports all individuals in both professional and personal development. We are currently recruiting a fulltime Highway Truck Journeyman Mechanic for our Whitecourt Matting location.
Chemco is a proud supporter of the below programs, and strives to provide equal opportunities for all individuals in the construction and related industries:
- Trade Winds to Success
- Helmet to Hardhats
- Women Building Futures
If you are a self-starter motivated to make a career within our performance culture, apply in confidence.
- Follow preventative maintenance schedule
- Diagnose problems and repairs as needed
- Test repairs performed
- Maintain a clean work area and assist with general cleaning duties
- Maintain daily record of all work performed and parts used
- Work independently or as a team
- Minimum 5 years’ experience
- Class 5 driver’s license, class 1 an asset
- Journeyman HD on-highway license, off road an asset.
- Works well in a group/team setting as well as able to work alone.
- Excellent communication skills
What we offer
- Full time employment working from our Whitecourt Matting location.
- Competitive wages commensurate with qualifications and experience.
- H&W Benefits.
- Ability for growth and movement.