Chemco is a leading Western Canadian Civil Contractor specializing in earthwork projects. Chemco is a progressive company that supports all individuals in both professional and personal development. We are currently recruiting experienced Dozer and Excavator Operators to join our team.
Chemco is a proud supporter of the below programs, and strives to provide equal opportunities for all individuals in the construction and related industries:
- Trade Winds to Success
- Helmet to Hardhats
- Women Building Futures
- Pre-Apprenticeship Training (PACT Program)
- Knowledge of construction materials, aggregates, clearing and grubbing, and processes
- Operate two-way radios and other communication equipment, perform minor repairs to equipment.
- Conduct pre-operational inspections on equipment and clean, lubricate, and refill equipment
- Ensure proper and safe storage of equipment.
- Is expected to operate all equipment in a safe and highly efficient manner.
- Ensure equipment is well maintained and conduct a pre-operational check on equipment.
- Follow all safety protocols and policies.
Qualifications and Skills:
- Clean Class 5 driver’s license
- Experience 5 years + as a heavy equipment operator is preferred
- Desire to work cooperatively as part of a productive team
- Ability to work safely, and independently without constant supervision
- Ability to work a flexible work schedule including different shifts and overtime when needed
- Pre-employment D&A testing.
- LNG Kitimat
- Immediately through November 31st, 2022
- 14 and 7, 10-hour shifts