Document/Information Management Administrator
Chemco is a leading Western Canadian General Contractor specializing in multiple disciplines, including the area of Industrial Electrical & Instrumentation projects throughout Western Canada. Chemco is a progressive company that supports all individuals in both professional and personal development. We are currently recruiting a fulltime Document / Information Management Administrator for our Nisku office. If you are a self-starter motivated to make a career within our performance culture, apply in confidence.
- To manage Client, Corporate and Project documentation, information flow, and systems to ensure processes are within Client and Corporate requirements and standards.
- Follow the direction of Corporate Quality and Engineering departments.
- Management of documents in mostly digital format from clients, project teams and corporate office. This includes receiving, transmitting, watermarking / stamping, cataloguing, filing, maintaining integrity of and archiving documents.
- Liaise with Clients, Corporate Estimating, Construction Management, Project teams,
- Creation and maintaining of templates, file structures, logs, reports, and dashboards.
- Manage requests for documents / information.
- Review, audit and manage document systems for accuracy and compliance.
- Review, audit and manage internal information management systems for accuracy and compliance.
- Maintain confidentiality with regards to sensitive documents and information.
- Provide assistance and training to our Project teams and home office staff. Core Skills (required)
- Strong computer/ typing skills. Well versed in Microsoft Word, Outlook, Teams, SharePoint, Visio, Power BI and a proficient knowledge of Excel, Power Query and Power Pivot. Also versed in Adobe Acrobat and BlueBeam.
- Works well in a group/team setting as well as able to work alone.
- Organized and manages time well. Able to prioritize workflow.
- High level of attention to detail.
- Excellent communication and writing skills.
- Handle pressure and able to change focus quickly.
- Flexible and willing to assist in other areas of corporate or project administration. Supplemental Skills (assets)
- Relevant post secondary education such as Accounting, Administration or Engineering.
- Previous Document Control experience.
- Excel/Word VBA coding is a definite asset.
- Previous experience in the construction or engineering industry (on project site or office).
- Other software skills such as Primavera P6, Accounting programs, AutoCAD, and 3D modelling are preferred.
What we offer
- Full time employment working from our Nisku office location; travel to job sites maybe required.
- Competitive wages commensurate with qualifications and experience.
- H&W Benefits.
- RSP Plan
- Ability for growth and movement.
We thank all candidates for applying, but only those that are being considered for these positions will be contacted.