Class 1 Driver Wanted: Nisku, AB
CHEMCO is a leading Western Canadian General Contractor specializing in multiple disciplines, including the area of Logistics throughout Western Canada. CHEMCO is a progressive company that supports all individuals in both professional and personal development. We are currently recruiting Class 1 drivers to join our team for projects throughout Western Canada.
Chemco is a proud supporter of the below programs, and strives to provide equal opportunities for all individuals in the construction and related industries
- Trade Winds to Success
- Helmet to Hardhats
- Women Building Futures
- Pre-Apprenticeship Training (PACT Program)
We are seeking experienced, motivated, safety conscious Drivers for full time positions.
- In and out of town work to job sites with half tons to tractor trailers.
- Load and unload trucks and trailers (Equipment and General Freight).
- Class 1 License
- Safety first attitude
- General Maintenance trucks and trailers (greasing, housekeeping, etc.)
- Be reliable and willing to follow company rules and policies
- Flexibility of driving different vehicles for different tasks
- Forklift, loader, skid steer, and winch truck experience an asset
- Positive attitude
- Needs to work well with others
- Ability to pass pre-access Drug & Alcohol test before employment
- There is the potential to be out of town for up to 2 weeks at a time
Job Type: Full-time