Class 1 Driver Wanted: Nisku, AB
CHEMCO is a leading Canadian General Contractor specializing in multiple disciplines, including the area of Logistics throughout Western Canada. CHEMCO is a progressive company that supports all individuals in both professional and personal development. We are currently recruiting Class 1 drivers to join our team for projects throughout Western Canada.
Chemco is a proud supporter of the below programs, and strives to provide equal opportunities for all individuals in the construction and related industries
- Trade Winds to Success
- Helmet to Hardhats
- Women Building Futures
- Pre-Apprenticeship Training (PACT Program)
- Class 1 driver’s license.
- Winch and lowbed experience an asset.
Full Job Description:
- Pulling different trailer combinations.
- Hauling mats, equipment, and general freight.
- Potential to be out of town for up to 2 weeks at time.
- Safety first attitude.
- General Maintenance of trucks and trailers (greasing, housekeeping, etc.).
- Follow company rules and policies.
- Stay up to date with paperwork (ELD’s & BOL’s).
- Excellent communication, both verbal & written.
- Competitive hourly rates based on capabilities.
- OT after 8hrs daily and 44Hrs weekly.
Complete benefit program including,
- Wellness program.
- Prescription Drugs.
- Supplementary health expenses.