Chemco Rail is a growing Railroad Construction and Maintenance Company with opportunities throughout Western Canada. We are a growing company with opportunities across Canada and are looking for experienced Boom Truck & Backhoe Operators.
To be considered for this position, you must be able to provide the following:
- Current CROR certification.
- Previous Railroad experience (preferred).
- A Class 1 or Class 3 valid driver’s license and clean driver’s abstract.
- Boom or Crane Certification.
- Ability to clear a criminal records check.
- Ability to pass a pre-employment D & A Test.
- Mechanical aptitude.
- Competitive wages.
- Pay bi-weekly by direct deposit.
- Benefits after probationary period.
- Paid travel time, hotels, and expenses for out-of-town projects.
Chemco is willing to provide training to the right candidate.
We thank all candidates for applying, but only those that are being considered for these positions will be contacted.
All candidates must be legally able to work in Canada
- railway: 1 year (preferred)