Heavy Equipment Operators
Chemco is a leading Western Canadian Civil Contractor specializing in earthwork projects. Chemco is a progressive company that supports all individuals in both professional and personal development. We are currently recruiting experienced Heavy Equipment Operators to join our team.
We are currently seeking Heavy Equipment Operators experienced in operating but not limited to:
- Rock Trucks
- Skid Steers
- Rock Trucks
Chemco is a proud supporter of the below programs, and strives to provide equal opportunities for all
individuals in the construction and related industries:
- Trade Winds to Success
- Helmet to Hardhats
- Women Building Futures
- Operate Heavy Equipment in a congested work environment, maintaining proper awareness of all surroundings.
- Operate two-way radios and other communication equipment, perform minor repairs to equipment.
- Conduct pre-operational inspections on equipment and clean, lubricate, and refill equipment
- Ensure proper and safe storage of equipment.
- Understand and mitigate ground disturbance challenges while operating.
- Is expected to operate all equipment in a safe and highly efficient manner.
- Ensure equipment is well maintained at all times.
- Follow all safety protocols and policies.
Qualifications and Skills:
- Experience of 3 years on working an Industrial Construction site with heavy equipment is preferred
- Clean Class 5 driver’s license
- Desire to work cooperatively as part of a productive team
- Ability to work safely, and independently without constant supervision
- Ability to work a flexible work schedule including different shifts and overtime when needed
- Pre-employment D & A testing.
- Competitive wages and benefits
- The ability for growth and movement.