Heavy Equipment Operators (Excavator & Loaders W/Matting experience)
Chemco Access Matting is now hiring experienced Excavators and loader Operators as well as Supervisors to service our growing Access Matting clientele throughout Western Canada.
Duties and Responsibilities:
- Loading and unloading mats from transport trucks
- Laying/ picking mats precisely and safely on sites
- Maintaining all equipment
- Oil, grease, and clean equipment daily
- Ability to use equipment correctly and effectively
- Work well with others to maintain a safe work site
- Strong communication skills, both written and verbal
- Attention to detail
- Heavy Equipment operation with Access Matting experience
- Valid Driver’s license
- Heavy Equipment Operator ticket an asset
- Safety tickets an asset
- Be able to work in remote locations
- Competitive wages and benefits
Supervisors should have experience with running crews, estimating matting jobs, and experience running matting equipment. Must be competent on a computer.
We thank all candidates for applying, but only those that are being considered for these positions will be contacted.