Chemco is Hiring: Equipment Operators
We are currently seeking experienced Equipment Operators for various equipment for several different project locations.
Chemco offers a fantastic opportunity to join a leading team and a growing range of services to the civil construction industry.
Chemco offers competitive wages and benefits, professional growth opportunities, along with a safe and enthusiastic work environment.
– Checking equipment and informing mechanics and supervisors of mechanical problems
– Identifying hazards on site
– Understanding general construction practices involving road construction and the issues involving ground disturbance
– Contributing to a safe work practices that maintain a safe work enviornment
– Willingness to learn and take direction
– Ability to work as part of a team and independently
– Self motivated
– Possession of a valid driver’s license
– Physical capability to perform all physical action pertinent to the equipment being operated
– Must have First Aid, Ground Disturbance, CSTS, and H2S Alive.
– Must comply with the company’s drug and alcohol testing requirements
Project based, Full time ( weekdays, evenings, and weekends) plus overtime if required.
LOA may be provided for out of area projects.
Chemco will contact qualified applicants for an interview.