This posting has been closed, thank you for all who applied. Qualified individuals are being contacted.
We are currently seeking experienced Equipment Operators for various equipment for several different project locations.
Chemco offers a fantastic opportunity to join a leading team and a growing range of services to the civil construction industry.
Chemco offers competitive wages and benefits, professional growth opportunities, along with a safe and enthusiastic work environment.
– Checking equipment and informing mechanics and supervisors of mechanical problems
– Identifying hazards on site
– Understanding general construction practices involving road construction and the issues involving ground disturbance
– Contributing to a safe work practices that maintain a safe work enviornment
– Willingness to learn and take direction
– Ability to work as part of a team and independently
– Self motivated
– Possession of a valid driver’s license
– Physical capability to perform all physical action pertinent to the equipment being operated
– Must have First Aid, Ground Disturbance, CSTS, and H2S Alive.
– Must comply with the company’s drug and alcohol testing requirements
Project based, Full time ( weekdays, evenings, and weekends) plus overtime if required.
LOA may be provided for out of area projects.
Chemco will contact qualified applicants for an interview.