- Management team with 20+ years’ experience in Hydrovac application
- 24 – Late model Tri-Drive Hydrovac’s, designed and built in Alberta to meet industry needs
- Proven to outperform the competition
- Operating and New Facility, pipeline, and utility experience
- 0-3000 PSI Wand Pressure
- Up to 980,00 BTU Water Heater
- 26 ft. Boom with 342° Swing Radius
Hydrovac Excavation Services
- Pot Holing
- Slot Trenching
- Debris Removal
- Piling Holes
- Splice Pits
- Specializing in small to medium bore horizontal drilling
- Turn-key Hydrovac / boring division with Facility, Pipeline and Utility experience
- 6 to 40 ton machines
- With a wide range of size and power offerings across our drill lineup, we have made a commitment to helping you tackle jobs in the tightest spaces and in the most difficult ground conditions, helping to maximize our productivity and improve our efficiency to meet demanding deadlines.
As with any excavation the need to refurbish the grounds surface including top soil, grass and vegetation back to pre-excavation state is of utmost importance. We take extreme pride in returning any of our work sites regardless of the method to existing or better condition.
Featured Hydrovac & Horizontal Drilling Projects
Weyburn FTTP Project for SaskTel
8-month project in Weyburn where we provided services such as Drills from 6x6, 9x13, 20x23, 23x30 for Mainline Drilling, House Drops, Ped Pl ...
Summit for Environmental Solutions
Summit Project Just outside of Sherwood Park where we provided our Hydrovac services for approximately 4 months for the Twinning of the Enbr ...
TransCanada Pipeline for Anthony Henday Project
We serviced RB Somerville for TransCanada Pipeline for Anthony Henday Project in Edmonton which was a 3-month project where we supplied up t ...
Liege Loop #2 Pelican Lake
Liege Loop #2 Pelican lake pipeline project for Banister 55km of 30” NPS Pipe 11 Hydrovacs onsite 2 month project Wabasca Area January to Ma ...